Sunday, November 29, 2009
hellos 2J![:
Blog hopping the other day (yes, I've nothing better to do and I'm still procrastinating X.X ) and saw this on 2K's blog. It's about the langarts homework (._.) we're suppose to do. Since the teachers haven't uploaded anything on ivle, I guess I'll copy and paste over here for your reference[:
In case you find the book presentation instructions are too vague, I have just put down extra details of it which I just got from Mdm Choo. (: Hope it helps.
Regarding the book presentation, a summary of the content is needed when you are doing a recommendation. In other words, you need to give your listeners a gist,i.e., the main idea of the book. Of course, you should be referring to certain parts of the book which you feel are worth the while highlighting. Anyway, we trust your good sense in the choice of the book. Some personal suggestions are authors like Kazuo Ishiguro, Amy Tan, Pearl S Buck, Somerset Maugham , Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters - Emily and Charlotte Bronte.
A gentle reminder: you all do need to look up ivle to check for the list of the essay titles for the c'wealth essay writing competition.
And I saw them write "CIP Reflection on IVLE by 15 Nov" on their class blog ._.! What's that?o.o Are we suppose to do or I missed that out in class?;OOOOO
Yeapps, that's all. Umm I wonder if most of you check this blog since it has been rather dead recently X.X So please pass on the msg to your friends or sth alright[:
#8!Yi Xin