1/ChenFang
2/Dorothy
3/Lynn
4/YuNing
5/Wendy
6/Rae
7/Sarah
8/YiXin
9/Doreen
10/Corliss
11/KyuHoung
12/Magdalene
13/Joelle
14/Geok Ting
15/Kirsten
16/Nicole
17/Rachel
18/WeiNing
19Jacelyn
20/JiaQi
21/Yiming
22/XuXi
23/Bernice
24/EeSheng
25/PeiHao
26/Samuel
27/Kelvin
28/Ken
29/JianRong
30/WaiKit
31/YueChen
32/JingHua
33/XingChun
34/ZhaoYuan
Okay, I changed the skin since I thought that this was the most bonded picture that we have ever taken together as a class. (: Anyway, I wanted to read this to the class today, but I had no chance :/
Right, today is the last day we are going to be together under the identity of Two Juicy to Resist. I have no idea how the rest of you are going to take the fact that we are separating right here and right now, but personally, I’m feeling really devastated.
My dearest classmates, I guess this will be a true blue, heartfelt dedication of mine to you all. Though it might be a little lengthy, please bear with me.
I still remember the times where we went through IUD day together. That was the time where we had to dress up in weird costumes and even stage activities for the visitors. I truly enjoyed that, for that was a stepping stone which led to where we are now.
We also had the E&C week which we thoroughly enjoyed. It was the only single week last year where all of us let our hair down, screaming and cheering together as a class. In my opinion, though we were not as bonded back then, we did display a strong sense of class spirit. I guess that was when I started loving the class properly, for I got to see the wilder side of everyone. We changed loads from last year I guess. I remember I was much more rotund and retarded last year.But then again, we thoroughly depicted the meaning of “missing the water after the well is gone” through our actions. Let’s think about it, who seriously thought that Two Juicy to Resist would mean so much to us back then? Well, at least, not me. But things are much more different now.
Let’s just look at the how we enjoyed ourselves during the Post Exam Activities last week. Initially, most of us were bored, unenthusiastic and were even anti-social. Like the time where we guys were in the hall trying to pose as statues, most of us were actually sitting on the floor, not showing any moral support for those who went up at all. But as the day went by, we started to display our true class spirit. We cheered the loudest among all the other classes and we even performed relatively well. Though we didn't win any prizes, I guess we did enjoy ourselves a lot and those activities probably pulled our bonds even closer together.
If we were to look from a wider range of perspective, we can also see that many of us have opened up to one another. Let’s just take Yue Chen, Xing Chun and Jian Rong as examples. Last year, they kept to themselves and barely interacted with the class. But nowadays, they have been much more open and have even started to become considerably prominent figures in our class. Have we ever considered why that was the case?
Alright, I guess I’ve said enough. I just want to say that I’m really proud to say that I love the class and that I’m proud to be part of the class. As this final chapter of Two Juicy to Resist finally comes to an end, it marks a fresh new beginning for us. Next year, we would be in different classes with different classmates, taught by different teachers while learning in a new environment. No doubt, we would still be seeing one another, but, would the thirty-four of us still be as bonded as we are right now?
I’m not sure if any of you are touched or sad right now, but I personally am. Life is nothing but a fleeting moment. Let’s think about it, how often does a class get to cry together? I guess I won’t feel ashamed to cry right in front of the class right now. I know that some of us think that we were more bonded in the past, but I guess it is still alright to cry now. To those who miss the past, cry for the past. To those who will miss the times we spent together, let’s cry for the future.
All good things come to an end.
Two Juicy to Resist, you all were the best thing that ever happened to me for these past two years.
I will always be proud to be a 2J warrior, forever and ever.
This skin is designed by flight/turbulence. with some help from 1, 2, 3 & 4.