Saturday, September 26, 2009
Hi, I'm posting. After like posting like zilch times for the past one and a half year.
As we all know, the school's swiftly coming to an end with the EOYs and 2J's gonna split soon. I know that almost everyone will miss the class. I'm not giving an "everyone" because I'm not that sure myself that we will all miss the class. It will, of course, be all right to not miss the class, but really, won't you miss the crazy atmosphere in that tiny classroom, the times when we all laughed at some sick jokes or at others' blunders? Seriously? Anyway, the main point in my blogging today is not to address this fucked up issue, but about the class blog's tagboard and our class tee.
Since the creation of the blog, we've had people tagging anonymously on our tagboard with ridiculous comments. The tagboard has been cleared several times already, fyi. Yeah we might be at fault for entertaining those fucking losers on the tagboard, but hey, it's a sense of responsibility at our part to make sure that they get the message that they're not welcomed, no? And then after the anonymous taggers, we have our
OWN classmates doing the same fucking thing,
knowing perfectly well how some or most of us hate it.
Noisy little fuckers, aren't they? Yeah I may sound a tad too crude, but hey, it's just to be on par with them, however demeaning it might be. Please stop spamming the tagboard just because you guys have nothing to do. If you are that bored, GO FREAKING REVISE. Don't be some fucked up assholes spamming - only losers do that. Are you guys losers? Oh I didn't know, thanks for showing me everything. I do not want other classmates to get angry because of this even though apparently, there already are some, so I'm here to make it clear -
no spamming, even by classmates jokingly, is allowed.Also, with the decision of a class tee FINALLY finalised after so long, we've had people start designing it. With lots of help from Magdalene and Xuxi and her clique, we've come up with a design that hopefully appeals to most of the class. See here, it's
most of the class. Everyone has different opinions. Everyone has different thinking. We can't possibly cater to 34 individuals regarding the design of the class tee, right? Dear Magdalene has been editing, and STILL editing the class tee just because of some comments made by other classmates. She wants to reach perfection, or just to accommodate to most of our classmates. EOYs are approaching and while others are revising, Magdalene's fretting over the design. She stays up to 2 - 3am even on weekdays just so that she can produce a satisfactory design for the class but gets criticism all the same.
How many of you are willing to sacrifice your beauty sleep just to do that? Maybe a fucking sad
none? Aren't you guys embarrassed, AT ALL? Honestly, even I wouldn't do that, I am ashamed. I know that I wouldn't contribute as much for the class as Magdalene. If you're asking what she contributed to the class, please just your brains and fucking think. So, I'm asking you guys to please appreciate everything that she's doing and to stop commenting on the design just because you think it doesn't appeal to you.
The class tee is for the class, not for yourself. Stop thinking of the design as one that you will like, but of one that will generally appeal to the class. A lot of effort has been put in, regardless of whose efforts they are. Please, let this class tee be a souvenir to the happy and unhappy memories of these two years, of our class,
of 2J.And I'm not going to start flaming those fucking bastards/ bitches who have decided not to go to the chalet just because "IT'S SO EXPENSIVE". EXPENSIVE, THEN BE IT. HOW COME OTHERS HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AND YOU HAVE? And if it's not because of the price and of something else, kindly fuck off far away from me. I don't tolerate fuckers. :)
And Magdalene, please do not overwork and think of your EOYs.
A class list will be passed around on Monday with regards to the class tee design. Please vote whether or not you like the design. Thanks.
And no, I'm not gonna end off with my name. Think I'm gonna let you bash me up? Think again. 8D
If you're such a loser you don't know who I am, ask.