Yoz 2J. Wai Kit over here. I noe I noe some of ur already hating me for not informing your about the answers for the maths compailation past year papers worksheet. Ok I asked Mrs Goh and she said it could be found in IVLE. Its in the ELEMENTARY MATHS topic and you must BOOKMARK it yourself. The answers to the solutions could be found in the IMPORTANT NOTES folder.
Ok now. For those who do not bother to go to see it on IVLE, I will put the answers on the blog, as to show how sorry I am to fail to report to you all where the answers can be found at. But the images takes forever to be uploaded. I might not post the images if the conditions are not very favourable for me. LOLZ bai jia zi...(after one hour thrity minutes and fourty. o five seconds.) FORGET IT IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD. THOSE INTERESTED JUST GET IT FROM ME I SEND TO UR VIA MSN.
-Maths Rep
elites
We don't do links, for our hearts are interlinked.