1/ChenFang
2/Dorothy
3/Lynn
4/YuNing
5/Wendy
6/Rae
7/Sarah
8/YiXin
9/Doreen
10/Corliss
11/KyuHoung
12/Magdalene
13/Joelle
14/Geok Ting
15/Kirsten
16/Nicole
17/Rachel
18/WeiNing
19Jacelyn
20/JiaQi
21/Yiming
22/XuXi
23/Bernice
24/EeSheng
25/PeiHao
26/Samuel
27/Kelvin
28/Ken
29/JianRong
30/WaiKit
31/YueChen
32/JingHua
33/XingChun
34/ZhaoYuan
Hello people.
From being introduced to the teachers, we've grown to love them together as a class. When Miss Nur(spelling error) first came, we were all very cynical. Personally, I was wondering if her teaching style would be to our liking. Time itself has proven this point, we love her. Her lessons are rather loved by all of us, however, we love her even more. Thanks Miss Nur, you've let us experience how a true, blue Language Arts lesson should be like.
I remember my first impression of Miss Foo was 'holy cow'. I scrutinised her and despised her(for some reasons) and didn't like her much. But over time, as we continued to interact with her, I realised that she's a real nice teacher who would go the extra mile for us. Miss Foo, though I've imitated you to let you taste your own medicine at times, I dare say that I seriously do respect you alot. Though you may be rather naggy at times, we know that what've done for us is for our own good and we seriously appreciate it.
Though we might not be seeing the both of you again, or perhaps, you would not be taking our classes anymore in future, do know that the both of you have etched yourselves into our mundane lives. Because of your presence, you've brought us joy and at times, anger, but I suppose that these points are all part of life. And Miss Foo, thanks for the gift. :D It's really thoughtful of you, and we're really apologetic that you failed to turn up for our farewell celebration for you. =/
Please do know that the both of you are really irreplaceable. (:
As we close this chapter of our lives as a class, let's reflect over what we've done for the first half of this year. Have we gotten more bonded? I hope so.
This skin is designed by flight/turbulence. with some help from 1, 2, 3 & 4.