Heyy ppl, it's me again, yr dear treasurer. Whenever U c me posting here, it's bad news, 'coz I'm here 2 hurry ppl 2 pay $$$, even though I dunno whether u all check e class blog.. K, anw, e treasurers nid 2 collect e $$$ 4 Malay txtbk by tmr, thurs, 15/1/09 so tat we'll be ready 4 e lesson. Pls pls remember 2 bring $3.30. I've been collecting 4 3 days alrdy, N there r still ppl who 4got 2 bring, dun have $$$, etc. If we do not get e full amt, we'll NOT order. Yes, it's a big big NO. If e teachers scolds, then it's not e treasurers' or chairpersons' prob.. So those who haven't paid yet, pls pay me $3.30/= by TMR. Those who noe of anybody who hasn't paid yet, then pls remind them 2 check e class blog, or bring $3.30/= Pls remember 2 bring $$$ k.. Dun tell me 'I 4got larh.' 'No money larh.' Or worst still, like Mr Zhang, calling e treasurers 贪污犯。It's not our fault tat we keep on collecting $$$ these few days U noe, so pls be understanding. I noe it's a lot 2 pay, but dun 4get e treasurers r also paying.. It's e beginning of a new yr, so teachers would want us 2 buy files, txtbks, etc. PLS BRING $3.30/= TMR. --Class Treasurer 1, Yi Xin
elites
We don't do links, for our hearts are interlinked.