1/ChenFang
2/Dorothy
3/Lynn
4/YuNing
5/Wendy
6/Rae
7/Sarah
8/YiXin
9/Doreen
10/Corliss
11/KyuHoung
12/Magdalene
13/Joelle
14/Geok Ting
15/Kirsten
16/Nicole
17/Rachel
18/WeiNing
19Jacelyn
20/JiaQi
21/Yiming
22/XuXi
23/Bernice
24/EeSheng
25/PeiHao
26/Samuel
27/Kelvin
28/Ken
29/JianRong
30/WaiKit
31/YueChen
32/JingHua
33/XingChun
34/ZhaoYuan
Yea guys, never change the ranking of Mr See. Ms Teo may be our current form teacher now, but in our hearts, we all know, nobody can replace Mr See as our form. Lols. I sounded like Mr See died or what. Touch wood. =x. So to all 1J pupils, no matter what, this is already a reality. We'll have to accept it and face it positively. Don't make life difficult for Ms Teo, no matter how much we don't really like her. Just do your best in everything, like we always did. =D. I guess Mr See also don't wish to see us in some pathetic state. So, work hard, do Mr See proud! Ms teo may be the one claiming the credits if we do well, but we know we're doing it for Mr See. Jiayou all! And...I'm sorry, I've tried my best in talking to Mdm Soh, but it just entered from one ear, and exit from another. I really am.
Labels: A new era for 1J
This skin is designed by flight/turbulence. with some help from 1, 2, 3 & 4.