Friday, April 11, 2008
While I look for a server to host the zipped file of the IUD photographs, I would greatly appreciate if someone is
free enough to change the blogskin, or at least make the navigations work.
On a sidenote:
- The zipped-up file requires
WinRar to work.
- Most of the photographs are not 'up-to-standard', which means a bloody lot of blurry photographs. I have also omitted some photographs.
- As such, requests for SPECIFIC photographs is available, which means you do not have to download the zipped-up file, but due to time constraints, the earliest you would get the file is after the Mid-years. (
EG, Joelle may wish to get her set of photographs containing herself from me, etc etc.)
- Of course I don't have much time to think through sort it out, thus I only omitted those which I happen to presume there's a need to (and then omitted them).
- Do not, and I repeat DO NOT piss me off by demanding me to send almost every single photograph to you INDIVIDUALLY. You may ask from classmates, but not me. Note that I have the ability to take down the file whenever I wish to.
- You can note me to take down some photographs in the post when I post the file. Also, I will be posting sample copies for
viewing pleasures, so if at any time you feel offended, you can also note me to take them down too.
-
Please seek permission from the person/people if you are going to post photographs of them on your blog etc, especially of teachers'. This is basic courtesy, and the person/people have the right to sue you if they are greatly offended by your actions.- Should there be enquiries, you can contact me personally.
This portion will be repeated when I post the photographs.
- Cheers.
Rae.